Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hi there!

Hi, I'm C and this is my blog.
 I don't know what kind of blog this should be, but I just guess that it'll be a nice place to write my thoughts and feelings down. 
Or I guess I just needed someplace to keep my hyperactive fingers occupied?
I want to make my blog some kind of personal diary that you stumble upon. Something that is more meant for myself than for my readers.
Since this blog is really personal, and I will be very, very honest, I've chosen to be anonymous. Where I live, where I go to school, my age, and anything that may give away my identity won't be posted (its not safe to do so, even if I'm not anonymous!)
Anyways, let me introduce myself a little.

Hi, I'm _________, but you guys can call me C!
I'm in high school right now, and I'm in my mid-teens.
I'm in to alternative music, and my favorite movies are The Phantom of the Opera, The Other Boleyn Girl, Marie Antoinette, and other stuff like that. 
I'm not in to anything too "mainstream". I hate Fall Out Boy, that rap crap, and anything too "branded", like t-shirts with D&G D&G D&G D&G D&G stamped all over it.
I like fashion, but I'm not very fashionable! I prefer classic things, simple layering, simple jewelry, and the occasional hoodie. I'm just your average t-shirt and jeans girl who aspires to be... more fashionable? But I'm not like many other "designer divas" my age, who think Abercrombie and Fitch is god and save up to buy pairs of designer jeans and purses just to show off. Although I do save up for designer things, I only buy it for the design, for myself and not to make other people jealous. Yup. 
I like make up too! I like experimenting with different looks and I like to buy make up.
As for my social life, I'm not Miss Homecoming Queen, nor am I the person who everyone picks on. I have quite a few friends here in my school, but I still feel insecure around them, like "are they thinking something mean about me?" insecure. I was the new kid last year, due to a certain major move from place A to place B. I miss my old friends, but they've pretty much moved on by now.
So there's a bit about me.
I'll probably post more about fashion than I will beauty, and I'll make the occasional "life update" :]
So I guess this is more like a fashion blog after all!

Thanks for reading,
C



3 comments:

Tru said...

thanks for adding me to your list of blogs to follow and im excited to see how your blog turns out good luck : )

molly said...

hey, good luck with your blog! im looking forward to see how it goes...already, i can relate, when i was in high school i always had the worry that my friends were thinking bad things about me....so i left high school and got new friends!
congratulations on your new blog, i will be reading :)

Ella Gregory said...

I hate Fall Out Boy too. But I have to admit I have a secret love of rap. I wish I were a rapper.